Should And Should Not Eat When You Are Diabetes
1. Should eat all 5 groups of nutrient; Carbohydrates, Lipid, Protein, Vegetable and Fruit.
2. Should eat more and more of vegetable, should not eat sweet fruit.
3. Should not eat all kind of sweet and dessert, ice cream, and chocolate
4. Should not eat animal fat and palm oil, should eat soy bean oil, corn oil, olive oil
5. Should not eat fried food, should eat boiled or steamed food.
What food diabetes should eat?
1. Milk; should drink fresh milk but should not drink sweetened milk.
2. Vegetable; both fresh and boiled vegetable because fiber in vegetable help less sugar absorption.
But they should avoid eating vegetable with high carbohydrate such as pumpkins, carrot, and peanut.
3. Fruit, sugar in fruit upon to what kind of fruit, should not eat sweet fruit.
4. Grain; diabetes can eat grain every day but how many to eat depend on how many activity, unpolished rice is good for diabetes because it has high fiber and vitamins.
5. Meat; diabetes should eat meat adequate to needed or about 100 gram per meal, should not eat meat with fat or entrails.
6. Egg; useful food for diabetes should eat 3-4 eggs per week
7. Artificial sweetener; no forbid for diabetes but should not eat much.
8. Fiber; diabetes should eat fiber because it reduce lipid and sugar in blood.
Diabetes can eat this as they want: salt, sauce, vinegar, mustard, lemon, pepper, coffee or tea without sugar, herb and spice.
Do and Do not when you are diabetes
1. Do eat at on time, do not late or cancel eating
2. Do use insulin or tablet at the right time.
3. Do not work too hard
4. Do clean yourself, be aware to injure.
5. Do check sugar in the urine periodically.
6. Do exercise.
7. Do eat sweet when you feel weakness, headache, or blur.
8. Do have tag or label to show you are diabetes, what drug you get and keep some sweets with you
9. Do not be fat or over weight
10. Do not be too nervous or anxious or worry.
Though you are diabetes, Live is still happy.